Today in this blog, I will tell you about the Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule, I will tell you the complete information about this capsule so that you do not have any confusion about it.
Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule is used to overcome the common weakness and masculine weakness of men.
Benefits of Dabur Shilajit gold capsule
Dabur Shilajit Gold is an Ayurvedic medicine that helps in maintaining body, inner strength and vitality.
Dabur Shilajit Gold capsule is suitable for general health, which helps keep the body healthy and raise the standard of life by increasing the strength of the blindness.
The Shilajit present in Dabur Shilajit Gold capsule acts as a body-strengthening tonic.
The gold (gold) added to it helps to increase immunity and improves endurance strength and physical endurance.
The saffron found in Dabur Shilajit Gold capsule nourishes the body as well as relieves body fatigue.
Can Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule be used to treat which problems?
Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule is used to remove general weakness, masculine weakness, decreased body strength, strength and poetry weakness.
This capsule is also used to increase immunity, i.e. it is an excellent factor to boost immunity.
Consumption of this capsule improves the quality and quantity of sperm.
What ingredient is included in Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule?
Some of the ingredients present in Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsules are as follows- Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Kewancha seed kernel, Vidarikand, Kapoor, Musli, Swarna Bhasma, Varahikand, Akkarakara, Gokharu, Lavang, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Yashd Bhasma, and Rajat Bhasma, i.e. Silver is mixed.
How to consume Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule?
This capsule is taken twice a day, i.e. once a capsule
It is taken with warm milk or warm water 1 hour after eating in the morning and evening.
Dabur shilajit gold capsule should be consumed only as per doctor’s consultation.
What side effects can occur with the consumption of this capsule?
You may have some side effects by using Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule, but you do not always feel these side effects.
This can cause short-term side effects such as heat, sweating, eye irritation, nervousness, and excessive thirst.
What precautions should be taken while taking Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule?
- Keep this capsule always out of the reach of children.
- Use this capsule only in people above 21 years of age as it shows its effect on reproductive organs.
- Never overdose the capsule.
- Do not use this capsule if you are suffering from high sensitivity.
- Do not use this capsule if you are allergic to the ingredients in it.
- If you are already taking any vitamin, you should consult a doctor before consuming this capsule.
- Do not consume alcohol while using this capsule.
- Before using Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule, consult a doctor for its correct dosage.
- If you are taking treatment for any other physical disease in any other medical system, then take the capsule after consulting your doctor.
- If you are a patient of diabetes and hypertension, consult a doctor before taking it.
Can Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule be consumed on an empty stomach?
Dabur Shilajit Gold Capsule should always be consumed after meals; it should not be taken on an empty stomach at all.
Can Shilajit Gold Capsule be used by women?
Women cannot use this capsule; men can only use this capsule.
Can this habit be used or addictive when using Shilajit Gold Capsule?
According to doctors, taking Dabur Shilajit Gold does not make it a habit, if you take an average dose, you will not get used to it in the morning and in the evening.
How much should Shilajit Gold Capsule be used?
As I said earlier, Dabur Shilajit Gold should not be used much. This capsule should be used only twice a day.
How long can I use Shilajit Gold Capsule?
This capsule should be used for at least one month for good results. It can also be taken for three months, but for this, you must consult your doctor.