Today I am going to tell you in this blog about such Indian weapons used by the Indian Army, under which Pakistan and China,
so will any country of the world think many times before attacking India
It is almost impossible to capture India with these weapons
BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missile :
- A cruise missile is called a fast flight recruit at a low altitude. It was jointly developed by the NPO of Russia and DRDO of India. It has a range of 290 km of firepower and can carry 300 kg of explosive material.
- The speed of this missile is about three times higher than the speed of sound; it can change the route in the air and can also hit the moving target.
- It can fly at an altitude of 10 meters, and no radar in the world can catch it. This missile draws energy from the ramjet technology by pulling the air.
- It is two times stronger than Tom Hawk of America, for all these reasons, it is one of the most powerful Indian weapons.
t-90 bhisma tank :
- T90 Bhishma tank is like on-ground-pride for India, that’s why India has named this time this tank after Bhishma, the greatest warrior of its history.
- India bought this tank from Russia in 2001, This tank is equipped with a 125 mm Smoothbore Gun, which makes it powerful.
Bhishma also has the capability to drop anti-tank missiles.
- This tank can target anti-tank from 100 meters to 4 kilometres through the anti-tank missile.
T-90 is the most advanced Indian weapons.
Nag: The anti-tank missile :
- Nag is a third-generation anti-tank guided missile that India has developed with indigenous technology; it has been developed by DRDO of India.
- Its development was estimated to cost around 300 crores. Its first successful test was done in November 1990.
- This missile is so powerful that Indian soldiers address it in the name of ‘fire and Forget’ because once it is fired, there is no need to do anything again.
- Nag Anti-Tank Guided Missile is one of the most powerful Indian Weapons
INS Chakra :
- India took the INS Chakra on a 10-year lease from Russia in 2012 for about $ 90 crore.
- It weighs 8140 tons, has a length of 10 meters, and can run at a maximum speed of 30 nautical miles or 600 meters in water.
- There is a 190 MW reactor inside it; it also has a tactical missile and fire control system. There is a complete arrangement of around 80 Navy personal in the INS cycle.
- This submarine is also one of the most powerful Indian weapons
Pinaka Multi-Barrel Rocket Launcher :
- Pinaka has been developed by DRDO of India, specially developed by DRDO for the Army.
- DRDO has set a limit of 40 km for Mark-1 and 65 km for Mark-2 of the Panaka system. It can fire 12 rockets in 44 seconds. It is loaded on a Tata truck
- It was used to expel Pakistani soldiers during the Kargil War.
- Pinaka is the most advanced Indian weapons.
INS Vikramaditya :
- The aircraft carrier is the most expensive of any defense equipment
- INS Vikramaditya was inducted into the Indian Navy on 16 November 2013 This aircraft carrier replaced India’s only serving aircraft carrier INS Virat.
- INS Vikramaditya is a 45300-tonne weight, 284 meters long and 60 meters high aircraft carrier.
- In simple language, it is almost as big as three football fields and as high as a 22-storey building.
- It can deploy up to 30 aircraft including mig29k fighter aircraft, Kamov-31, Kamov-28, Seeking, and Chetak.
- Apart from this, the anti-missile system can also be installed, due to which no fighter aircraft and warship can dare to roam within its 1000 km radius.
- INS Vikramaditya has the capacity to carry 1600 crew members.
- This aircraft carrier is one of India’s Most Powerful Indian Weapons.
Sukhoi Su-30MKI :
- su30mki is a twin-engine multirole fighter plane, the first line fighter plane of the Indian Air Force
- This fighter plane has been jointly developed by Sukhoi Corporation of Russia and the HAL of India.
- This is a 4th generation fighter plane
- su30mki was inducted into the Indian Air Force in 2002, and since 2004 it is being manufactured by HAL in India.
- This fighter plane can attack by going for a distance of about 3000 kilometres.
- It is powered by two AAL-31 turbofan engines that give it a top speed of 2600 kilometres per hour.
- Or the fighter plane can refuel in the air
- It can carry 12 different types of bombs and missiles. It has also been equipped with BrahMos missile which increases its strength manifold.
- Apart from this, a 30 mm cannon is also fitted in it, due to all these reasons, it is like a backbone for the Indian Air Force.
- su30mki is one of the most powerful Indian Weapons
- Agni-5 is currently India’s longest-range missile.
- Agni-5 is an intercontinental ballistic missile.
- Agni-5 has been built by DRDO. This missile can destroy any target from 5000 to 8000 km.
- That is, except Asia, the whole of Asia, Africa and Europe comes under its purview, it is capable of carrying warheads and nuclear weapons of up to 1000 kg.
- Agni-5 is capable of firing shells at many places simultaneously and can even simultaneously attack targets in different countries.
- Due to Agni-5, India has been counted among the five countries which have intercontinental ballistic missile system.
- It can be left only after the Prime Minister’s order; the Indian Army calls it Weapon of Peace.
- Agni-5 is one of the most powerful Indian Weapons.
Apache Helicopter :
- Apache is currently the world’s most powerful and most dangerous fighter helicopter.
- There is no doubt that the helicopter will increase the defensive capability of the Indian Army; no enemy on the ground can escape from the Indian Army.
- Apache is manufactured by Boeing Company of America
- In September 2015, India approved a deal of 22 Apache helicopters from the US for about $ 25 billion, four of which have formally joined the Indian Army fleet.
- Apache has a maximum speed of 280 kilometres per hour. Apache’s design is such that it is difficult to catch on any radar.
- It has 16 anti-tank missiles and rocket dropping capability.
- Under this, a 30mm rifle can fire 1200 rounds at a time.
- Its firing range is up to 550 kilometres, i.e. it can fly for up to 3 hours at a time
- Were in India for the Army and decided to buy Apache helicopter.
- Apache is the Most Powerful Indian Weapons.
PAD/AAD Ballistic Missile Defence system :
- India has launched ballistic missile defence program to defend against ballistic missile attacks, especially because of Pakistan’s ballistic missile threat.
- Under this program, two air defence systems have been built; one is the Prithvi A defence system which is capable of shooting down a missile flying at high altitude and the second is the advance Air defence system which is capable of shooting down a missile flying at low altitude.
- Both these missiles are capable of firing any missile coming from 5000 km away.
- Prithvi A Defense System was tested for the first time in 2006 and the Advance Air Defense System in 2007.
- After testing the Prithvi A defence system, India has become the fourth country in the world after America, Russia, and Israel to have anti-ballistic missile systems.
- Tests are still underway for this system; they are still not officially included in the Indian Army.
- PAD and AAD are the most advanced Indian weapons.
S-400 missile system :
- India will acquire S-400 ‘Triumf,’ the latest modern air defence missile system from Russia. India and Russia signed a contract on 05 October 2018 to deliver the S-400 system from Russia. Delivery of this system will start from October 2020 and will be completed by April 2023.
- The S-400 is currently the world’s most advanced air defence missile system that can simultaneously detect and eliminate multiple attacking objects such as all types of aircraft, missiles, and drones.
- The S-400 system is an improved version of the S-300. The S-400 can miserably aim at altitudes of about 10,000 feet (30 km).
- It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to deploy.
- This defence system is capable of firing 36 missiles simultaneously.
- The system can carry up to three missiles simultaneously, and each phase consists of 72 missiles.
- The S-400 is considered to be the world’s most capable surface-to-air missile system.
- This system is so advanced that 400 km. It can destroy missiles and fifth-generation fighters falling in the range of. It also has the capability of dropping America’s most advanced fighter jets F-35, F-16 and F-22.
- The S-400 system can also target aircraft, cruise, and ballistic missiles and ground targets.
- The missile system has a maximum speed of up to 4.8 km per second, while in its latest version, it can attack at hypersonic speed.
- S-400 missile system is the most advanced Indian weapons.
- Chinook is like a game-changer for the Indian Army, which can operate in different terrains and situations.
- It is an advanced multimission helicopter that will provide the Indian Army with unmatched tactical airlift capability across the entire spectrum of combat and human missions.
- It is so powerful that it has the ability to airlift the M777 Hobbitzer.
- The payload capacity of Chinook is around 10 tons, i.e., it can carry loads of up to 10 tons anywhere. These helicopters will be used to carry soldiers, weapons, devices, fuel, road construction, and engineer equipment.
- Apart from this, they will also be used in disaster-free areas. It will supply in the mountainous region in the north and north-eastern regions of India.
- Chinook can carry heavy payloads to high altitudes and is also suited for high Himalayan operations. This will increase India’s capabilities in military and HADR missions.
- Therefore, it can be operated at any time and in all climates. Apart from this, they are also suitable for operation in difficult and dense areas as it is a multimission class helicopter.
- The first unit of Chinook has been inducted into Chandigarh Air Force Station 12 Wing on 25 March 2019 at IAF.
- chinook is the most advanced Indian weapons.
Dassault Rafale :
- The Rafale fighter plane is a multirole fighter aircraft manufactured by a company called Dassault Aviation of France. The first aircraft of the Rafale-A class flew on 4 July 1986.
- Rafael; Able to conduct air-to-air, air-to-ground attacks as well as nuclear strikes with air-to-air missiles with very low altitude flight. Not only this, but this aircraft also has an oxygen generation system, and there is no need to fill liquid oxygen.
- The aircraft performs 3D mapping with electronic scanning radar to detect enemy positions in real-time.
- Apart from this, it can also detect long-distance danger in every season in time and keep an eye on several targets simultaneously during close combat. It is also able to fly from an aircraft carrier in addition to the ground military base.
- It is capable of flying from 36 thousand feet to 50 thousand feet. Not only this, it reaches 50 thousand feet in 1 minute.
- It is 3700 km Can cover a range of.
- Its speed is 1920 kmph. It is capable of flying from a very short runway of 1312 feet.
- It has a capacity to carry 15,590 gallons of fuel, Rafael is capable of carrying air-to-air lethal missiles. Rafale can fly up to 2,000 miles at a time.
- Dassault Rafale is the most advanced Indian weapons.
Akash Missile :
- Akash Missile Defense System is India’s most advanced Indian weapon developed by DRDO.
- Akash missile fighter can destroy jets, drones, cruise missiles and air-to-ground missiles. The Akash missile is a supersonic missile similar to BrahMos, with a maximum speed of 2.5 Mach (3,087 km / h). It is a medium-range missile, which can hit up to 25 km.
- With the Command Guidance System, it is capable of carrying up to 60 kg of explosives. It can kill in any season.
- The first test of this missile was done in 2017 from the Chandipur range of Odisha. After the success of this missile, India had acquired ground-to-air technology.
- Akash missile is the most advanced Indian weapons.
Which is the powerful weapon in india?
t90 Bhishma, Nag Anti Tank Guided Missile, su-30mki, Rafael, Apache etc. is the most powerful Indian Weapons of Indian Army.
Which weapons are made in india?
Earlier India had bought most of its weapons from other countries, but now India is developing its own weapons and not only making but also exporting to other countries.
Tejas, Dhanush Cannon, HAL Rudra Pinaka, Akash Missile, Agni-5 etc. are indigenously developed Indian Weapons.